Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jumping in to the Blog World...

My first post....

I don't have much to say yet, but I thought it was about time to get with the times and get a blog! The purpose of this blog is yet to be determined although, I know it will be about my life and it will be more than just words! I hope to post pictures, tips, recipes, baby updates or whatever else my heart desires!!! One thing I do know is that it will be about my family, me, my husband, and I guess by now everyone knows "I AM EXPECTING"! (well anyone who will actually read this anyways) so yeah it will be about the baby too and how we are so excited to introduce our little bundle of joy into this crazy world!!! Well, I can't wait to get started posting about daily events, doctors visits, and posts about well, nothing!!! I bet you can't wait to read them either! Must go for now - be back in a bit, with something insightful, I am sure.

No comments: