Friday, October 30, 2009

$20 Weekend!



So, Matt and I are trying something new... a $20 weekend! We tend to spend all our money on the weekends, eating out, shopping, and basically doing whatever we feel like doing until Monday comes around and all of a sudden we have no money left! Where did it all go? Oh yeah, we went out to eat and spent $20, then to Walmart and spent $1oo on... hmm... can't remember what we actually bought, but I know it was something imporant... I am sure it was... it will come to me... So, yeah, that is basically what we do on the weekends is go out to eat and shopping and buy things we don't actually need. So, instead this weekend, I told him to pull $20 bucks out of the ATM on his way home from work, and that is our money for the weekend! We have plans on eating out tonight at Fazoli's... they have their baked spaghetti for just $2.99 for a limited time, and we both like that alot! And we already have groceries for other meals at home! We are having both of our parents over for dinner on Saturday night and of course First Family Feast on Sunday! So, this weekend should be a breeze with $20 bucks to spend! Hopefully we will stay busy at home! I think we are going to clean the house tonight, and maybe some more cleaning tomorrow, plus a big day of cooking and getting ready for trick or treaters! Oh and yeah, UK football too! :) Of course, there is only one problem to all of this... the weekend doesn't officially start until Friday at 5 PM right??? So, does that mean I can go to the mall when I get off work at 2 today? Hmm... Oh yeah, and I think I might need some Tilex too... maybe I will hit Walmart on my way home! Great... here we go... is this really gonna work? I'll let you know!

No comments: