Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Update!

So as you can see above I am now 27 weeks pregnant! Yay, I went and registered at Babies R Us finally, and I have officially entered my third trimester. We have only 88 more days to go! I can't wait to see her little face and hold her for the first time! Sooo exciting! Our doctor's visit last week went very well and he said everything looks perfect! They got a close look at her heart and we got to see her moving around in there again, oh yeah, and even got another "It's a Girl" confirmation! I am sure the next 88 days will just fly by. With Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and New Year's ahead, I won't even have time to think about being miserable, except of course after eating 3 plates full of Thanksgiving Dinner, or a whole tray of homemade candies! Oh well, this year I have an EXCUSE! Haha! :) Anyways, the next few months will fly by like I said, we have already scheduled Birthing Classes and it looks like they are going to be every Tuesday night for a whole month. Fun times! I thought this might be something fun for Matt and I to do together and will help relax us both when we know what to expect at the hospital since neither of us have ever had a major hospital visit, or who knows they could be a complete waste of time. We'll see. In the meantime we have her room all ready to go and Matt even added another rod and shelf in her itty bitty closet so we can continue to buy her clothes. :) We are getting ready for this girl (as much as possible anyways). But still no decision on a name. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beatrice Rose